Rule #1, always post the rules.
Rule #2, answer the questions the person who tagged you in asked
Rule #3, tag 11 people then link them in the post.
Rule #4, tell them you tagged them.
Rule #5, tell the person that tagged you you’ve answered the questions.
I was tagged by beerok23, thanks so much! <3
Oh gosh, well I guess I have to go with black considering 90% of my closet is made up of black everything…shirts, skirts, slacks- oops? The funny thing is don’t even shop for black. It just happens. lol!
- 2. Restaurant Chains: Mc Donald’s or Burger King?
Not a huge fan of either…my go to fast food would have to be Taco Time, but choosing between the two, I would pick Burger King. I like their fries better.
- 3. C.I.A agents: Sydney Bristow or Michael Westen?
Hardest decision ever. I am all about the spy genre and adore Alias and Burn Notice. This is like picking a favorite child. I guess…Michael. I’m still trying to get over not having him on my TV screen every week. [pouts]
- 4. 10th Doctor Who Companions: Rose Tyler, Martha Jones, or Donna Noble?
Eleven was my Doctor. I haven’t had a chance to check out Ten, still watching Nine currently. But through Tumblr osmosis, I know that, from a shippy perspective, I’d pick Rose. I already like her from getting to know her with Nine. But outside of my shippy inclination…I know I will adore Donna. What a queen.
- 5. James Cameron’s colossals: Titanic, Avatar, or The Terminator 1 & 2?
Titanic. Hands down. No contest. Read: my childhood. Owned the VHS, the soundtrack tape, had posters in my room, t-shirts…yeah I had it bad. Still not over it frankly. MY HEART WILL GO OOOON!
- 6. Favorite soundtrack composer?
Dario Marianelli. The scores he composes for period films, such as Pride & Prejudice…oh gosh. He does such lovely work.
- 7. Favorite show of the 90’s?
It’s a complete toss-up between JAG and The Pretender. Impossible for me to choose between them. Such different shows, but the impressions they made on me are the same. My fangirling all started because of them <3 Formative.
- 8. Favorite Star Trek series?
I’m a reboot fan who has learned to appreciate the greatness that is TOS.
- 9. Oscars 2014: were you for Leonardo DiCaprio or Matthew McConaughey?
See my answer about Titanic. Yup. Still in love with Leo all these years later. Should have been his Oscar, sorry Matthew.
- 10. Choose a show: Friends or HIMYM?
Nineties girl. Friends all the way <3
I summon: naturalcolor, balletfever89, sleeping-bee, cuteiceprincesslove, enolah, renisanz, kimtansfluffypinkcardigan, maipnooyen, sy5starplaty, jokemachinesherlock, hilaryparkers
1. Do you sing in the shower?
2. Favorite vacation/trip you’ve ever taken?
3. An otp you just can’t get behind?
4. Favorite video game?
5. Favorite style you like to do with your hair?
6. Can you speak another language?
7. A celebrity you’re crazy about?
8. What color are your socks right now?
9. Favorite era of the last 100 years?
10. Favorite guilty pleasure movie?